Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

39. The Secret, Julie Garwood

I came home for a couple of days because Dana's still home and I had four days off, so why not. But I forgot the book I was going to bring (The Wedding, JG) but never fear, the Labuskes household has a plethora of good books to choose from :)

I hadn't read the Secret in a while, I've forgotten most of it, so that's always fun. It's good and has characters from other novels I've been reading, which I always enjoy.

Her characters are just so damn likable. Maybe to a fault. But still, you just can't help but adoring them!

Anyway, off to Philadelphia for NYE with the loves of my life <3

I hope 2010 brings me more wonderful books to read, and brings everyone joy and happiness.

Peace out 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment