Friday, July 17, 2009

Calder!

15. Deadly pleasure, Brenda Joyce

YAY Calder shows up. I love him. He's wonderful as a character. Bragg is just too perfect and nice. Calder is a tiny bit of an asshole/ really good at heart of course :) he's my kind of (fictional) man.

See francesca falls in love with bragg, but whoops turns out bragg's married. Enter Calder Hart. Man of mystery. lol. and bragg's half brother. He's briefly (and not really) suspected of his father's death. anywayyy

Francesca is much more likeable in this one, though her pride still annoys me. And all the characters continuously say how nice she is ... and I'm kind of like, common courtesy people. But I guess turn of the century ... I don't know.

also i have yet to figure out any meaning behind the titles. it's kind of weird.

But all in all very enjoyable, loving that Calder is in the picture, and all ready have a good deal read for the next book :)

Til next time, happy readings

No comments:

Post a Comment